In these modern times, having a family game night that involves both adults and children partaking in quizzes is the rage. Last night, our amazing friends from all around the world joined us for a fun family quiz night, which turned out to be a lot of fun! When the students finished creating their quiz questions, we thought it would be amusing to share our “Are You Well-Traveled?” quiz with them to provide as an example. The following are some travel trivia questions for kids and families. The answers, along with a list of trivia questions, are supplied in the form of a downloadable PDF of the answers.
Take this quiz to find out whether you’re a well-traveled individual.
Many quiz teams benefit from having members who have traveled widely or who have received education from institutions all around the world. When we travel, we get a broad awareness of the history, politics, religions, and geography of the place we are visiting or visiting. Please share your results from our family quiz in the comments section below. It all depends on your degree of travel and general knowledge, although some of the questions are easy enough that youngsters can answer them with confidence. In the quiz, it says which, and I made a clerical error.
The term refers to a kind of homeschooling in which travel is included as part of the curriculum. Going on a road trip with children while still attending homeschool
I understand and accept that if my subscription is successful, I will be contacted through email to confirm my participation.
Due to the fact that there are other oceans on the planet, this question is a bit more international in scope than “What is the largest ocean on the planet?” This quiz is for you if you’ve ever been to a lion pride in Africa and saw one in action. This quiz is designed for those who have recently watched The Lion King. The questions were prepared with the assistance of my children.
At the end of the essay, there are clues that point to the location of the answers that had previously been hidden from the reader. Make a list of your replies, or play a game with your family to help you remember them. In the event that you would want to print the questions and answers, they are accessible in PDF format.
- How well do you understand the world of travel?
- What kind of questions will be asked on the Travel Quiz?
A set of questions for a trivia competition Kuching’s waterfront is a popular tourist destination.
- What is the name of the island where Sarawak is located (as shown above)?
- Aspect of the world in which insects may be found?
- Is Nepal a country that is located on an island?
- What city does the Burj Khalifa stand in? Two points are awarded to the country, while one point is awarded to the city.
- What is the total number of islands in the Whitsundays region? 1 point for the state; 1 point for the nation
- test your knowledge about the Dali Theater Museum by answering these questions.
- Salvador Dali’s Theatre Museum, as well as his burial, are situated in which city? There are three points awarded for each region and one point awarded for the whole country.
- In Australia, which three months are considered summer and which three months are called winter?
- Who knows what language is the most frequently spoken in the world now, other from English.
- Andorra is located in which country? However, the continent only receives one point, although the two countries that surround it each get two points each.
- Which nation is home to the Alhambra and where is it?
- questions and answers on a family trip in Bhutan
- The capital of Bhutan is Thimphu.) (As seen in the illustration above.) It comes to me that a chocolate biscuit from Australia would be a nice contrast.
- In which Australian state is the capital of the country located?
- Which direction should you go in order to find the Emerald Buddha Temple and the Grand Palace?
- Is Switzerland considered to be a third-world country by the United Nations?
- Who was born in the modern age as Vlad Tepes (Vlad Dracul) and where did he grow up?
- Ben london sunset trivia questions regarding the massive sunset in London
- Is Big Ben (as seen above) a clock, a bell, or the name of a tower with the same designation?
- Sukhothai was the historical capital of which modern-day nation in Southeast Asia?
- Is there a country whose flag contains a mythical or genuine animal that you can think of?
- What country flies a flag with two triangles on each side of it?
- Cao lau is best enjoyed at a Vietnamese restaurant, which is where it originated. The nation receives one point, while the city receives another point.
- Trivia about London’s bridges. The bridge is painted a vibrant blue and has two big towers on each side. It is now permissible for ships to utilize it. The product’s brand is precisely what it is called.
- The caption for this photograph refers to Bridge No. 21. Ships may pass through the aperture in the middle of this London landmark, which is flanked by two high structures.
- Twenty-two. How many countries are considered to be part of the British Isles?
- Borough Market in London served as the location for a well-known children’s fantasy film. 23.
- What nation is home to the world’s second-highest mountain, which is situated in the Himalayas? (Each person receives one point.)
- What happened to the statue of Zeus? If you’ve ever wished to witness something really unusual, you’ve come to the right place. One point is awarded to the city, while one point is awarded to the country.
- There are family vacation tivia quizzes available on topics like as blue horsemen and historical breeds of livestock.
- Hungarian National Park Hortobagy is famous for its blue horsemen and antique cow herds (pictured above)
- Where exactly does Lake Bled fall under the jurisdiction of?
- In which city can you pay a visit to the embalmed corpse of Ho Chi Minh? Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam’s capital city) is a city in Vietnam.
- It is not known where country Sigiriya, the lion’s rock fortress, is situated in.
- Where does the Plain of Jars lie in relation to the world map?
- A collection of frequently asked questions and answers regarding visiting Angkor Wat with your family and participating in a quiz game
- The world’s biggest temple, Angkor Wat, may be seen in the distance. Which country is it located in, exactly? a point for each and every
- What geographical locations do the cities of Kiev and Chernobyl occupy?
- Which of the following is not a state of the United States of America? 33.
- What is the name of the capital city of the country of Wales?
- “(I made a clerical error on this one.)” What is the largest state in the United States?
- Questions for a Lancaster County Family Game – A list of possible questions
- Lancaster County is situated in which of the following states in the United States? As seen in the figure above.
- Is it true that New Zealand has snakes?
- Platform 9 and a half is located at this London train station?
- The reason is because they’re too little to make a significant difference.
- In ancient Egypt, there was a crocodile god who went by the name…
- In Egypt, a child is seen carrying a pyramid. Trivia about Egypt for the Whole Family
- Where exactly is the Great Pyramid of Giza located in Egypt? The district receives one point, while the city receives one point. The pyramid seen in the photograph is neither the Great Pyramid nor a component of the greater complex. It is situated in the neighbouring town of Djoser.
- The birthplace of a famous religious figure in Nepal is revealed in question 42. He receives an extra point for addressing the class with his full name.
- Who was it that discovered the tomb of King Tutankhamun in 1922?
- In 1953, who was the second person to reach the summit of Mount Everest, working with Sir Edmund Hillary? Is there anybody here who knows what his nick name is?
- What is the name of the highest peak in Europe?
There are a lot of points to be obtained by answering questions. That’s all there is to it. Do you have a great deal of travel experience under your belt? You received a score of…
You can get all of the questions and answers for a fun family vacation trivia game right here on one page. A film of them will be created for one of my children, which will be a wonderful undertaking. We, as well as our friends and members of the traveling community, are thankful for your assistance.