ALL CONTENTS ON notjusthiphop ARE FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY!
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Compliance Notification Guidelines
It is notjusthiphop policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We must say at notjusthiphop we completely do not host any files such as MP3, MP4 or ZIP files for download as we understand they are not fair on the rightful owners. Any form of download button on notjusthiphop.com are just an advertisement.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content written on notjusthiphop site infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the notjusthiphop.com site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the notjusthiphop.com site admin to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit notjusthiphop to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number or an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, “I am under the good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”)
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (for example, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.”)
notjusthiphop.com site ADMIN to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached email firstname.lastname@example.org