American rapper, singer, and record producer, Rakim Athelaston Mayers, known professionally as ASAP Rocky, unreleased new song “Taylor Swift” reportedly leaked online.
ASAP Rocky’s nickname is derived from his affiliation with the A$AP Mob. Rocky’s song “Peso” was posted online in August 2011 and soon became popular.
In 2007, he became a member of Harlem’s A$AP Mob. This group was created by A$AP Yams, A$AP Bari, and A$AP Illz. Rocky rose to prominence with his 2011 mixtape LIVE. LOVE. A$AP On RCA, Rocky released “Peso” and “Purple Swag.”
“Long. Live” was his first album. A$AP Following record business delays, Ferg’s first album was released in 2013. Long.Live. People believe A$AP Rocky’s taste was preserved while changing his sound on his first mixtape.
Rocky is now working on a new studio album titled “TESTING” after dabbling in fashion and art. Rocky’s most experimental album, which received mixed reviews, was released on May 25, 2018.
Rocky is a major player in new-school hip-hop, but his career is not limited to music. For his excellent style, he was named one of fashion’s most important people in 2017. In the 2017 issue of GQ, he was dubbed “The World’s Flyest Human.” In the same year, he established AWGE.
- Sinked and he ain’t slip, don’t you tell about this shit (Yeah)
- Sinked and he ain’t slip, now, bro, don’t tell about this shit (Yeah)
- Road to my teller, got me dripped like (Yeah)
- Go to my teller, got me dripped up in the district (Yeah)
- Sinked and I’m too swift, don’t y’all tell about this shit (Yeah)
- Sinked and I’m too swift, now, bro, don’t y’all tell about that (Yeah)
- Go to my teller, got me dripped up in the (Yeah)
- I’m too swift, don’t y’all tell about this shit (Yeah)…Full Lyrics